In the interest of providing a fair and transparent service, we have made the decision to publish all of our standard fees on our website.
We are licensed members of the National Association of Estate Agents, and the Association of Residential Letting Agents, as well as subscribed members of The Property Ombudsman. We also follow the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors Real Estate Agency Code:
- To conduct business in an honest, fair, transparent and honest way.
- To carry out work with due skill, care and diligence, and ensure that staff employed have the necessary skills to carry out their tasks.
- To do the utmost to avoid conflicts of interest and, where they do arise, to deal with them openly, fairly and promptly.
- Not to discriminate unfairly in any dealings.
All fees quoted are inclusive of VAT.
- Sole Agency Fee – 1.6% of the selling price plus VAT (1.92% inc VAT), and subject to a minimum fee of £1,800 including VAT.
- Joint Sole Agency Fee – 2.5% of the selling price, plus VAT (3% inc VAT), and subject to a minimum fee of £1,800 including VAT.
- Multiple Agency Fee – 3% of the selling price, plus VAT (3.6% inc VAT), and subject to a minimum fee of £1,800 including VAT.
- Presented in a report form. For example probate and matrimonial – £540 including VAT
- Historical Valuations (for example 1982 Capital Gains Tax Valuations) – £90 per hour including VAT (On average we find that historic valuations take between three and five hours to research and present).
Marketing and Set up fee – £360 including VAT, and then monthly management charge of 12% including VAT of the monthly rent.
Tenant Find Only
Marketing and Set up fee – 1/2 a months rent plus VAT subject to a minimum fee of £600 including VAT.
Inventory Fees by number of bedrooms:
- 1 Bed Unfurnished – £24
- 2 Bed Unfurnished – £48
- 3 Bed Unfurnished – £60
- 4 Bed Unfurnished – £78
- 5+ Bed Unfurnished – £96
Furnished properties incur a £30 supplement.
Amendment or New/Change of tenancy agreement (at tenant’s request) fee:£50 including VAT
We are able to offer to private individual’s notices and tenancy agreements complying with current regulations, for the following fees:
- Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement – £192
- Preparation of Housing Act Notices – £144
- Section 13 Notice for an Assured Tenancy – £120
- Deposit Holding Fees for non-managed properties – £60 per tenancy
- Residential Rent Review reports with comparable evidence – £144
- Commercial Rent Review reports with comparable evidence – £540