Apprentice Estate Agent Vacancy
The successful applicant will enjoy a varied and at times challenging role. You will be meeting with our clients, promoting the business and managing transactions.
As a minimum you will be expected to be involved with:
- Registering potential applicants over the phone and face to face
- Arranging and conducting viewings for both sales and lettings properties
- Following up leads via the internet, telephone and post
- Negotiate letting contracts
- Negotiating property sales
- Maintaining databases
- Providing feedback to clients
- Preparing contracts
- Preparing property particulars
- Organising Maintenance and Safety checks of properties
- Administration of files
- Good people skills
- Team Player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self Motivated
- Ideally hold a full UK based driving license and have access to your own vehicle
- The candidate will be based in our office in Crediton, and will undertake a full apprenticeship which incorporates an NVQ. To meet the requirements of the apprenticeship you will need to be aged between 17-24 years old.
For further information please contact us via email or telephone.