Carter Geering are looking for a PART TIME ACCOUNTS CLERK to join their proactive and expanding business.
The successful applicant will enjoy a varied and at times challenging role. You will be interfacing with our clients, and undertaking general book keeping and invoice processing.
As a minimum you will be expected to be involved with:
- Invoice processing for rental properties
- Sales invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- General book keeping including the use of Sage
- Creating profit and loss accounts
- Maintaining databases
- Administration of files
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Ideally with some Sage and accounting experience
- Team Player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self Motivated
The candidate will be based in our office in Crediton. Salary dependent on experience.
To apply please send a covering letter and your CV to
115 High Street,